The E 328 is the answer to the rapid proliferation of brake discs on commercial vehicles.
- The only remedy for braking vibrations. Turning the brake disc on the axle eliminates brake chudder and steering vibration due to excessive runout.
- The saving of labour in removal and replacement and the cost of new brake discs ensures full recovery of the investment and workshop costs after very few instances of use.
- The brake discs are turned on both sides in one operation.
- The automatic feed is steplessly variable. It is incremental using the well known "intermittent" sytem, invented by HUNGER.
- The E 328 fits directly on the 10 hole hub (Euro axle). For other dimensions intermediate flanges are available.
- The machine is firmly attached to a lifting and mounting trolley which can be set to suit the height and inclination of the vehicle axle. The electrical feed limit switch for guardless operation is standard as well as the emergency stop button.
- A star-delta switch for soft start is optional available.
- The machine is rigidly supported and therefore does not rely in any way on the quality of the vehicle hub bearings. Precision machining is the result.
Video showing the machine working: