The standard on the car brake lathe ensures best braking performance without vibration problems and satisfied customer. In more than 4500 work shops around the world for over 25 years!
- Machining rotors on the car is the only method to precisely compensate for lateral runout in the hub and bearing, a major factor in eliminating customer comebacks through vibration problems from pedal pulsation and noise. In addition on-car machining saves also time where the removal of the disc from the hub is not easy (hubbed rotors).
- Easy operation and perfect results regarding surface finish, parallelism and lateral runout of the brake disc.
- Less warranty complaints = higher customer satisfaction and better reputation.
- Better braking performance through perfect seat and grip between pad and disc surface.
- Brake discs are machined on both sides in one operation.
- Intermittent feed for a non-directional finish eliminats noise complaints
- For dismounted brake discs as well as brake drums and for flywheels, the E 326a can also be used as a bench lathe.
- Approvals and recommendations by all major car manufacturers.
E 326g - high performance lathe for brake disc diameter up to 410mm. Capable of working on brakes of all cars/trucks like SUV, Pick-up and high performance cars. High speed cutting with 112 rpm!